South Africa faces a high risk of resurging coronavirus (Covid 19) infections that may lead to a review by government deciding on lockdowns. We urge all employers and employees to implement effective prevention systems to mitigate the risk of the virus spreading in the workplace.
ESS Safety Practitioners has developed an Covid 19 Management System for employers. This system was developed based on traditional infection prevention and occupational hygiene practices. It focuses on the need for employers to implement a system to mitigate the spread of the virus in the workplace.
This system comes in a form of an COVID 19 Management File and includes some of the following documents:
- Covid 19 Management Plan
- Covid 19 (COVID-19) Policies
- Covid 19 Risk Assessments – Includes Workplace Risk Assessments and prevention protocols
- Covid 19 Employee Screening Protocols – Includes Daily Screening checklists
- Employee Training and Induction for Covid 19
- Covid 19 Toolbox Talks
- Covid 19 Checklists – Workplace checklists specifically designed to mitigate the risk of exposure and spreading of the virus
- Covid 19 Company Task Team Appointments
- Covid 19 PPE Issue Registers
Call us today to assist you as an employer to implement a Covid 19 Management system in the workplace.